From 9th to 18th July 2019, the 1st stage of the Astana Open 2019 Chess Cup will take place in Nur-Sultan. This is an international chess competition, consisting of 4 tournaments, with a Prize Fund of 7,500,000 tenge.
– From July 9th to July 18th, the Astana Open ‘A’ tournament will take place – Stage 1 of the Republic of Kazakhstan Chess Cup for players rated 1800 and higher.
– From 9th to 18th July, the Astana Open ‘B’ tournament will take place – a rating tournament for chess players from ELO 1799 and below.
– July 14th – blitz tournament “Astana Open-blitz”
– From July 1st to July 7th – “Astana Masters” – a tournament for chess players with an international grandmaster norm.
The international chess tournament “ASTANA OPEN-2019” is held according to FIDE rules and is a stage of the adult Cup of the Republic of Kazakhstan in classical chess.
To take part in the tournament, it is necessary to send applications via email to email@example.com by June 30th, 2019
– APPLICATION FOR FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS
– APPLICATION for Kazakhstan participants
For participants who requestregistration later than the dates specified, the tournament fee is increased by 10,000 tenge (subject to availability)