The Asian Championship in chess among men and women will be held in the city of Xingtai of the People’s Republic of China from June 6 to June 16.
Those wishing to participate in the competition must pay by May 3 to the Chinese Chess Federation and send to Kazakhstan Chess Federation by email email@example.com:
- Application for participation (download here);
- Application for a visa (download here);
- Scanned copies of passports;
- Your digital photo;
- A copy of the documents confirming the payment;
Payment to be made:
- registration fee is 100 USD;
- tournament fee for official participants is 150 USD, for additional participants it is 300 USD;
- the cost of living in a hotel for 10 days (3 meals a day): single room is 1133 USD, double room is 716 USD.
Documents are accepted until April 24, 17:00.
Applications, received after this date, are not registered. Registration of participants is carried out only upon confirmation of full payment for all the above articles. The payment receipts must indicate the name of the paid participant and for what exactly the payment was made.
All documents must be sent in one email..
Republican public association
“Kazakhstan Chess Federation”
BIN 911240001354, Kbe 18
Account in tenge (for contributions from individuals)
in ATFBank JSC BIC ALMNKZKA