From October 17 – 30, the Greek city Chalkidiki will host the World Chess Championship in the age categories up to 14, 16 and 18 years old. The composition of the tournament participants from our country was determined, which received preferences from the Kazakhstan Chess Federation (KCF)
Eight competitors who won the title of champions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in their age categories received preferences from KCF. The Federation provides full financing of participation in the World Junior Championships.
- Mikhail Egorov (ELO 1941) – М14, Pavlodar
- Nazerke Nurgali (WFM, 2080) – D14, Kyzylorda
- Ramazan Zhalmakhanov (FM, 2316) – М16, Almaty
- Assel Serikbay (WFM, 2125) – D16, Kyzylorda
- Denis Makhnev (IM, 2449) – М18, Pavlodar
- Saltanat Muratova (1859) – D18, Shymkent
- Kazybek Nogerbek (FM, 2261) – М14, Astana
- Meruert Kamalidenova (WFM, 2011) – D14, Astana
All interested parties may participate in the world championship at its own expenses. Payment (in tenge at the exchange rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of the date of payment) and application for participation (download), passport, copies of documents evidencing payment for tournament must be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org and cced – email@example.com before 17:00 (Astana time) on August 10, 2018 года. After this date, the registration ends.
- Registration fee of 100 euro for all participants and accompanying persons,
- Tournament fee – 140 euro
- Payment for hotel accommodation 50%, the remaining amount upon arrival.
The cost of accommodation is indicated in Tournament Regulation (download).
Registration of participants and accompanying persons will be made only on the condition of full payment.
Republican Public Association “Kazakhstan Chess Federation”
BIN 911240001354, Kbe 18
Payment purpose code 119
Business address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, Medeu district, Al-Farabi Avenue 36, 4th Floor.
Account, KZT (for contributions of individuals)
In ATF Bank JSC, BIC ALMNKZKA