The World Championship among boys and girls up to 8, 10, 12 years old will be held in the city of Weifang, China from 20 August till 2 September.
Those wishing to participate in the competition must pay by 28 June in accordance with the regulations of the Chinese Chess Federation and send an application to the Kazakhstan Chess Federation by 28 June stating in the subject line “World Championship 8-12 years old, China”:
- application for participation (download here);
2. application for accommodation (download here);
3. scans of passports;
4. scan of your digital photo;
5. copy of the documents confirming payment;
To the Kazakhstan Chess Federation by email email@example.com
Payment that must be made before 28 June:
- registration fee – for additional participants and accompanying persons 100 EUR and 50% of the cost of living in a hotel directly to the Federation of China,
- FIDE tournament fee for additional participants 140 EUR to the Kazakhstan Chess Federation.
We accept documents until 5:00 pm 28 June. Registration of participants is carried out only upon confirmation of full payment for all the above articles. The payment receipts must indicate the name of the paid participant and for what exactly the payment was made. All documents must be sent in one email.
Details for payment:
BANK NAME: BANK OF CHINA SHANDONG BRANCH
BANK ADDRESS: MIDDLE OF HONGKONG ROAD NO.62 QINGDAO CITY SHANDONG PROVINCE
BENEFICIARY: Qilu Wineland culture development Co., LTD.
A/C NO: 2078 1660 9042
Competition Policy (download here)