From June 30 to July 9, 2019 in Indonesia, on the island of Java the Asian Championship among boys and girls up to 20 years will be held. Those who wish to participate in the competition have to pay to the Indonesian Chess Federation before June 1.
Also, participants have to send a letter to the Kazakhstan Chess Federation before April 30, indicating in the subject “Asian Championship U20, Indonesia”.
The following list of documents must be attached to the letter and sent to: email@example.com:
1. Application for participation (download here);
2. Scanned copies of passports;
3. Your digital photo;
4. A copy of the documents confirming the payment.
Payment, which must be made before June 1:
• registration fee: for official participants it is 100 USD, for additional participants and accompanying persons it is 50 USD,
- tournament fee for official participants is 75 USD, for additional participants it is150 USD,
- cost of living in a hotel per person (3 meals a day): single room is 85 USD, double room is 65 USD, triple room is 50 USD.
Documents are accepted until April 30, 17:00. Registration of participants is carried out only upon confirmation of full payment for all the above articles. The payment receipt must contain the name of the paid participant, as well as the subject of payment. All documents must be sent in one letter.
Name of Account: PERSATUAN CATUR SELURUH INDONESIA
Account Number: 126 000 6065 931
Name of Bank: MANDIRI Bank
Address of Bank: Kantor PLN Pusat Jl. Trunojoyo M I No.135 Jakarta Selatan 12160
SWIFT Code: BMRIIDJA